Easy Maggi Recipe
I’m sure you already know about instant noodles and most of you might already know the brand “Maggi” as well. Maggi recipe is an easy one and everyone can make it. I mean, you literally have to follow two or three steps on the back of the pack and voila, you have a delicious bowl of noodles.
Then why am I here? Well, I got bored of the regular Maggi recipe and wanted to make it interesting. So that’s what I did and found an interesting recipe to spark up the same old masala Maggi recipe.
Where It All Began: The Story of Maggi Recipe
Sometimes it happens that I crave a spicy, wholesome dish but don’t have the energy to cook. At those times, I always love to have some instant noodles. They are easy, quick, and “oh so delicious”. I never compromise on quality, not even when buying noodles. Maggi noodles provide the best quality along with a phenomenal taste.
Maggi: Beyond Noodles and Seasoning
Many of us know Maggi as noodles and seasoning but there is more to it. Maggi is an international brand that has been around since the 19th century. It first came from Switzerland and provided sauces and soups. Later on, the brand grew and spread throughout the world.
Maggi’s International Journey: From Switzerland to Global Fame
These days Maggi instant noodles, along with other products, are famous in many countries like Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, New Zealand, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, and Pakistan.
Global Popularity of Maggi Products
That’s where the noodles come from, but this masala Maggi recipe has a different story. Unfortunately, not much is known about this recipe. Maybe, one day people just got bored of the same old noodles and tinkered a bit to make something better (that’s just my opinion).
The use of spices and vegetables hint at regions like India and Nepal but that’s all we have on its history.
How do I make Maggie noodles?
This masala Maggi recipe has some amazing ingredients and spices that bring out the best flavor of the noodles. But you know what ingredients go in the recipe. I am here to talk about what you don’t know; what are the noodles made of?
The Maggi brand is one of the best in terms of quality. They make their noodles with the best ingredients. The noodles are made from wheat flour, non-hydrogenated palm oil, vegetables, salt, spices, and some garnishing.
As you can see, there are great quality ingredients in the Maggi noodles and that really makes them the best choice for this recipe.
For Everyone :
This Yummy Maggi recipe is amazing in many ways. It has an exceptional taste and is very easy to cook. But, obviously, that’s not all. This recipe is for everyone, how? That’ll be clear in just a moment.
I personally like chicken noodles; not saying that I hate veggies. I just prefer chicken a little more than vegetables, that’s all. But this recipe is all vegan.
Vegan Twist: A Chicken-Flavored Maggi Recipe
So, for those who would like to have that special taste of chicken in their masala Maggi recipe, just add the Maggi chicken noodles instead of the regular Maggi noodles. They’ll add the great taste of chicken to your dish and make it even better.
I don’t know why, but I don’t like cheese in my noodles. But if you like it, you can add it. Just add some cheese on top of the dish at the end of the cheese Maggi recipe. Serve hot in a bowl and enjoy.
- 1 pack Maggi noodles (140 grams)
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter
- ½ teaspoon garlic paste
- ¼ cup peas
- ¼ teaspoon powdered turmeric
- ½ capsicum (green pepper), finely chopped
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- ¼ tablespoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
- ½ teaspoon chaat masala powder (optional)
- 1 pack Maggi masala (12 grams)
- ¼ teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 2 ½ cup water
- Step 1: To start take a deep bottomed pan and add water. Bring it to a boil over medium heat. When the water boils, put in the Maggi masala noodles and peas. Cook until they’re tender, then take them off the heat.
- Step 2: Then take another pan and put the butter in. Let it melt, then add the chopped onion and fry until its color changes. Next, add garlic paste, chopped capsicum, tomato, and green chili. Fry for a few minutes or until the tomatoes turn soft.
- Step 3: Add the red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, and black pepper powder to the fried vegetables and fry for one minute. Mix the boiled noodles and peas with these vegetables and cook for one more minute before serving it in a bowl. Then sprinkle some chaat masala on top and enjoy.